JVM Monitor is a Java profiler integrated with Eclipse to monitor CPU, threads and memory usage of Java applications.
JVM Monitor would be useful to quickly inspect Java applications without preparing any launch configuration beforehand. JVM Monitor automatically finds the running JVMs on local host and you can easily start monitoring them. It is also supported to monitor Java applications on remote host by giving hostname and port number.
JVM Monitor is free open source software distributed under Eclipse Public License v1.0 (EPL).
If you find bugs or have feature requests for JVM Monitor, please enter an entry at issue tracker. If you have questions or comments, please send email to .
- Feb 2, 2013: 3.8.1 has been released
- May 12, 2012: Eclipse 3.8.x / 4.2.x (Juno) is supported in 3.8.0
- Aug 17, 2011: Java SE 7 is supported in 3.7.1
- Jun 19, 2011: Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo) is supported in 3.7.0
- Mar 13, 2011: development status is now 'beta' in 3.6.9
- Dec 26, 2010: Mac OS X is supported in 3.6.8
- Dec 14, 2010: Windows 64-bit is supported in 3.6.7
- Nov 13, 2010: added to Eclipse Marketplace in 3.6.5
- Oct 01, 2010: initial version 3.6.0 has been released